- FDA Guidance on Mobile Medical Applications. Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff.pdf
Issued on 2/9/2015
- Volume 3, Issue 3 of Transnational Behavioral Medicine
This is not a specific publication, but contains a list of useful articles, many of which involve mHealth/eHealth.
- Dayer, L., et al. (2013). Smartphone medication adherence apps: potential benefits to patients and providers. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association.
- Free, et al. (2013). The Effectiveness of Mobile-Health Technology-Based Health Behaviour Change or Disease Management Interventions for Health Care Consumers: A Systematic Review.
- Gurman, et al. (2012). Effectiveness of mHealth Behavior Change Communication Interventions in Developing Countries: A Systematic Review of the Literature
- Lewis, et al. (2012). E-health in low- and middle-income countries: Findings from the Center for Health Market Innovations.
- World Health Organization. (2011). mHealth: New horizons for health through mobile technologies..pdf
- David Blumenthal in MilBank Quarterly Data Withholding in the Age of Digital Health–20-MAR-2017– (Milbank )
- Hesse BW, Ahern D, Beckjord E. (2016) Oncology Informatics: Using Health Information Technology to Improve Processes and Outcomes in Cancer. Academic Press. https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=KGveBgAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PP1&dq=oncology+informatics+book&ots=RGExCjDhEP&sig=c1gm9f9WKsvPnQt0jlFVlkAtGxw#v=onepage&q=oncology%20informatics%20book&f=false